Secure identity and privacy technologies are key enablers for citizens to interact safely in our Digital Society and for businesses addressing Digital Transformation / Industry 4.0. They allow to efficiently protect who and what we are, addressing -in all aspects of life involving ICT and online services- fundamental human rights and freedoms including the right to personal data protection.
Both the assurance of identity data security and advanced privacy protection create key competitive advantage for Atos and for our public and private partners, having in focus both end-user and customer concerns in this regard and the existing threats which create social alarm and hamper trust in eServices of global digital markets and ICT systems in general.
Our vision is all-encompassing and considers the role of identity and privacy in the context of the latest areas of technological innovation in close interaction with other ARI teams.
- Provide, through secure identity schemes for interoperable Identity and Access Management and the protection of identity-related (in compliance with regulatory frameworks such as the GDPR or eIDAS), the basic enablers of trust and security that all stakeholders in the eServices value chains, need.
- Focus on innovative technological trends in all areas to serve the needs of the R+I sectors offering trustworthy solutions and assets and fostering competitive advantages in an increasingly complex and distributed environment.
- Provide advanced and customized eID privacy solutions, that can achieve for Atos customers compliance with regulatory requirements, more efficiency, competitive advantage, reduced fraud and enhanced trust and cooperation with public and private stakeholders.
- Electronic Identity Management Technologies
- Digital/Electronic Identity Technologies
- Cryptography and Electronic Trust Services
- Identity and Access Management
- Data Protection by Design and Privacy Engineering Methodologies
- Border Control & Biometrics
- Interoperable eID and managed IAM solutions will be key enablers of secure and seamless access to eServices (e.g. CEF eID and eIDAS).
- eID, eIDM, trust services, advanced cryptography and privacy/security-by-design as fundamental enablers of Trust in Future Internet & Cloud.
- Complex Identity Federation & Data Exchange Scenarios, including scenarios involving Big Data, Cloud Computing and/or IoT.
- Simultaneously strong (multi-factor) and user-friendly authentication.
- Identity & Privacy Assurance.
- Auditing and Compliance.
- Privacy-enhancing technologies and advanced cryptography approaches as building blocks for privacy-enhancing identity management and data management in trusted and untrusted domains, data protection provider approaches and technological facilitators for regulatory compliance.
- Identity Management-as-a-Service (IDMaaS) & Networked Identity services composable with other services in the Cloud (identity as a commodity).
- Efficient, integrated and smart border control solutions facilitating information sharing across large systems.
- Privacy-by-Design (PbD) including Privacy Impact Assessment, cost & value of privacy compliance, data protection in context of Big Data applications, full identity data lifecycle management.
- Biometrics: Crypto-biometrics, Cancellable biometrics, Mobile biometrics.