Secure identity and privacy technologies are key enablers for citizens to interact safely in our Digital Society and for businesses addressing Digital Transformation / Industry 4.0. They allow to efficiently protect who and what we are, addressing -in all aspects of life involving ICT and online services- fundamental human rights and freedoms including the right to personal data protection.
Both the assurance of identity data security and advanced privacy protection create key competitive advantage for Atos and for our public and private partners, having in focus both end-user and customer concerns in this regard and the existing threats which create social alarm and hamper trust in eServices of global digital markets and ICT systems in general.
Our vision is all-encompassing and considers the role of identity and privacy in the context of the latest areas of technological innovation in close interaction with other ARI teams.
- Provide, through secure identity schemes for interoperable Identity and Access Management and the protection of identity-related (in compliance with regulatory frameworks such as the GDPR or eIDAS), the basic enablers of trust and security that all stakeholders in the eServices value chains, need.
- Focus on innovative technological trends in all areas to serve the needs of the R+I sectors offering trustworthy solutions and assets and fostering competitive advantages in an increasingly complex and distributed environment.
- Provide advanced and customized eID privacy solutions, that can achieve for Atos customers compliance with regulatory requirements, more efficiency, competitive advantage, reduced fraud and enhanced trust and cooperation with public and private stakeholders.
- Electronic Identity Management Technologies
- Digital/Electronic Identity Technologies
- Cryptography and Electronic Trust Services
- Identity and Access Management
- Data Protection by Design and Privacy Engineering Methodologies
- Border Control & Biometrics
- Interoperable eID and managed IAM solutions will be key enablers of secure and seamless access to eServices (e.g. CEF eID and eIDAS).
- eID, eIDM, trust services, advanced cryptography and privacy/security-by-design as fundamental enablers of Trust in Future Internet & Cloud.
- Complex Identity Federation & Data Exchange Scenarios, including scenarios involving Big Data, Cloud Computing and/or IoT.
- Simultaneously strong (multi-factor) and user-friendly authentication.
- Identity & Privacy Assurance.
- Auditing and Compliance.
- Privacy-enhancing technologies and advanced cryptography approaches as building blocks for privacy-enhancing identity management and data management in trusted and untrusted domains, data protection provider approaches and technological facilitators for regulatory compliance.
- Identity Management-as-a-Service (IDMaaS) & Networked Identity services composable with other services in the Cloud (identity as a commodity).
- Efficient, integrated and smart border control solutions facilitating information sharing across large systems.
- Privacy-by-Design (PbD) including Privacy Impact Assessment, cost & value of privacy compliance, data protection in context of Big Data applications, full identity data lifecycle management.
- Biometrics: Crypto-biometrics, Cancellable biometrics, Mobile biometrics.
Makes border control more flexible by enhancing the workflow and harmonizing the functionalities of Automated Border Control (ABC) gates and other Border Control Processes, aligned with Smart Borders Package of the EU.
Comprehensive framework and holistic approach of technologies, processes and security features for reliable e-identity ecosystem to improve identity, trust and security, with better support to law enforcement.
Innovative cloud based services for storing, managing, and sharing digital identity information and other personal data. It relies on combination of strong hardware-based multi-factor authentication with end-to-end encryption.
Development of a platform to deliver personalized guidance services for lifestyle management to the citizen/patient.
Platform with secure cross-platform identity management system (mobile/desktop), consolidation into a production environment in three national contexts with a sustainable business model.
Open and interoperable agricultural specialized platform hub on the cloud for the management of data relevant for farming production.
Enables private sector electronic services providers to connect to the Pan-European elDAS infrastructure for cross-border electronic identification and authentication.
Global, cross-domain trust infrastructure that renders it transparent and easy for verifiers to evaluate electronic transactions and make domain-specific trust decisions.
Changing European users’ mobility habits by offering intelligent and personalized travel information services to suggest the best transport choice and provide feedback on energy efficiency savings.
Modular, scalable privacy tool offering patients a dashboard that shows which caregivers have accessed their data and when. Security features include strong multi-platform authentication, authorization and audit.
Enable end-to-end security for cloud users and provide tools to protect their privacy with the best technical means possible - by cryptography.
A cloud enabled framework on various infrastructures with a set of services related to public bodies, opening new horizons in the secure and private migration, adaptation, governance and development of public cloud services.
Automatic and efficient privacy provisioning solutions, keeping data confidential in the un-trusted environment, while the data owner can operate with and make use of the data in the encrypted domain.