Addressing trustworthy ICT through a European strategy to protect cyberspace, with target audiences ranging from research communities and industry to public authorities and infrastructure operators.
CYSPA is run by 17 partners and 4 supporting organisations from industry and research, extending across 10 countries and promoting a top-down approach,
- starting from the economic and societal impacts of cyber disruptions
- integrating the role and expected impact of on-going initiatives
- detailing the capability needs through a solutions and technology observatory
- evaluating the optimal uptake and deployment models to ultimately deliver and disseminate an integrated European strategy to protect cyberspace.
In the short term, CYSPA is an ICT support action.
In the mid-term, CYSPA is an alliance of stakeholders taking trustworthy ICT forward with a prioritised, evolving, industry and research supported, economically validated strategy and implementation lines.
CYSPA delivers four major outcomes
- cyber disruptions impact report and associated metrics
- a technology & solutions observatory
- integrated European strategy for the protection of cyberspace
- structured community from providers to operators, making CYSPA evolve as a self-sufficient alliance beyond the lifetime of the CYSPA project.
CYSPA innovates in moving from a bottom-up technological / legislative push model to a top-down, user / citizen
pull model supported by refined and focused metrics.