PLEDGER project organizes a workshop focused on bringing together multidisciplinary researchers and practitioners to disseminate and exchange ideas around the topic of edge computing paradigm.
The aim of this event is to identify key issues and to explore potential solutions for the next challenges. Some potential issues to be addressed but with an open concept to be determined:
- Intelligent resource management.
- Efficient integration of ML/AI pipelines
- Benchmarking infrastructures providers.
- Decision-making AI-based.
- Ad-hoc edge cloud clusters.
- Network and connectivity issues.
- Next Generation IoT.
- Light-weighted composed services lifecycle management.
- Smarter control planes and adaptation engines.
- Fog analytics.
- Data management.
- Security and Blockchain.
The conference will be hold on February, 21-24, 2022.
Those initiatives interested in sharing its knowledge and experience, as well as getting in touch with other works and fields, can submit their proposal until 25th November 2021. The decision notification will be 5th December 2021 and the registrarion and CRC will be on December 15th, 2021.
All ICICT 2022 presented papers will be published in conference proceedings by Springer LNNS. ISSN: 2367-3370, Series : https://www.springer.com/series/15179