MediaVerse aims to enable all sorts of content creators, from traditional publishers and freelance creators or artists to anyone who wants to share their ideas, to create and share their media, while keeping control of their intellectual property rights.
MediaVerse aims to provide a set of tools to support all steps in this process:
- Co-creation tools, where multiple users can work on their projects together, supporting also immersive media like interactive 360° videos and 3D objects.
- Social analytics tools to follow the trends and connect with your existing Social Media channels both ways – re-using the media you posted there as well as posting your new creations.
- A decentralised network to share the media.
- AI-supported tools for content analysis to make it easier to find content fragments on which to build your media, including tools to spot inappropriate content to protect your audience.
- Blockchain-enabled tools to negotiate your intellectual property rights and be paid appropriately.
- Automated language translation and other tools to facilitate the creation of accessible media.